Sorry Fully Booked
This meeting room seats 4-6 with table chairs, overlooking the quiet Sussex Courtyard. This quaint room is ideal for meetings, interviews, client and strategy meetings.
Whether booking instantly online or by contacting us directly, it’s easy to find space for a few hours or a few days.
See all room availability in real time, rates, amenities, equipment on a simple online booking calendar. Message us directly if you need to set up a recurring booking or have special needs, it's easy to set up a creative space info@.mybywardoffice.com.
Simple and Secure Access:
Each room reservation is secured with a keypad, accessible with a unique access code available only to you and your guests. Once your reservation is confirmed we will send you all the details.
If you are booking on behalf of a Government or Corporate Organization, and have approval process we are happy to help, just contact us and we can get a quote for you info@.mybywardoffice.com.
Terms of Service
Cancelation must be made 30 days prior to the reservation to recieve a refund in accorance with the terms (see refund below).
Deposits are nonrefundable but can be applied as a credit to another service or future reservations.
Refund request is subject to a 16% admin fee per transaction, within 30 days of written request. Alternatively, a credit can be held on account at face value, or be applied to another service that is similar or is deemed acceptable by the company without further fines or penalty.
Any fees which the Company may charge you for the use of the Website will be as set out on the Website or Application at the time of purchase, are inclusive of any taxes payable, are due immediately on the service date and are non-refundable. The Company reserves the right to determine final prevailing pricing.
What you need to know
How to book online
- Pick your date & start time
- How many hours would you like to reserve (8th hour free)
- Select the number of hours you would like to book
- Fill in the contact details of the amenities/setup you would like
- The last step is the payment information to make your reservation
Next, we will be in touch
- An email confirming your reservation request will be sent
- Once we have all your requirements and details a receipt will be sent to you
If you need assistance or would like to book multiple days please fill in the Booking Request Form
- High-speed WiFi MBO-Guest
- Password Networking
- Standard HDMI & VGA
- Flip Chart
- Coffee & Tea are complimentary
IMPORTANT: Only standard HDMI & VGA connections will be provided.
Remember to bring your specialty cables and chargers with you.
How access to the room works
- This room is in the building above the York St Spa located at 11 York St.
- The entrance to the Sussex Courtyard is to the right of the building
- Then walk up to the 3rd floor and it is the first door
- Once your booking has been confirmed a calendar invitation will be sent
- If another facilitator needs to have the invitation please let us know
- Invitation details will include
- Address & directions
- PIN code to open the door for your booking
- A reminder email will be sent 1 day & again 1 hour prior to the reservation
Transportation & Parking
Parking is always easy to find in the ByWard Market. As the entertainment destination, downtown parking is rear on the weekends. But during business hours it is always wide open and is one of the reasons we picked this location.
15 York St - Sussex Crt
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
9 York St, Suite 302, Ottawa
|Seating at tables 6|
|High speed WiFi|
|Natural day light|
|Size 170 Sq. ft.|Good for
- Client Meetings
- Team Meeting