Boardroom | Host 18 people
With an inspiring view of Ottawa’s vibrant ByWard Market is ideal space for
your executive retreat, off-site and Strategic planning sessions.
What You Need To Know
How to book online
- Pick your date & start time
- How any hours would you like to reserve (8th hour free)
- Select the number of hours you would like to book
- Fill in the contact details of the amenities/setup you would like
- The last step is the payment information to make your reservation
Next, we will be in touch
- An email confirming your reservation request will be sent
- Once we have all your requirements and details a receipt will be sent to you
If you need assistance or would like to book multiple days please fill in the Booking Request Form
- High-speed WiFi (MBO-Member& MBO-GUEST)
- TV Display (See Tab How To Video on how to connect)
- Standard HDMI & VGA
- Apple TV (Must connect to WiFi: MBO-Member)
- TV speakers for presentations
- Bluetooth Speakers (name: T&V KURBIS)
- 2 Digital Flipcharts (SMART kapp)
Everyone you invite sees whatever you jot down, erase and scribble on your SMART kapp as it happens – worldwide. Save notes on your phone, tablet, and PC with a tap, erase and repeat. It’s a whiteboard and personal organizer in one.
- Projector with 10ft. screen (available on request)
- Coffee & Tea are complimentary in the kitchen
IMPORTANT: Only standard HDMI & VGA connections will be provided.
Remember to bring your specialty cables and chargers with you.
How to Video connecting to the TV
How access to the room works
- Once your booking has been confirmed a calendar invitation will be sent
- If another facilitator needs to have the invitation please let us know
- Invitation details will include
- Address & directions
- PIN code to open the door for your booking
- A reminder email will be sent 1 day & again 1 hour prior to the reservation
- Room information card is located beside the TV.
Transportation & Parking
Parking is always easy to find in the ByWard Market. As the entertainment destination, downtown parking is rear on the weekends. But during business hours it is always wide open and is one of the reasons we picked this location.
- Public Parking: City Ottawa
- Private Parking:
- Public Transit: OC Transpo & STO
- Route Stop: Rideau St. 2A / 3A / 4A
- Mackenzie King Terminal (Rideau Centre)
8am – 8pm
- 9am – 5pm
- 8-16 people
Acceptable use: You are responsible for all activity that occurs with respect to your Account. if other persons are present in the companies spaces, you do hereby agree to be fully responsible and be applicable laws, by-laws or regulations, even if such violation was caused by yourself or such other persons.
Any fees which the Company may charge you for the use of the Website, will be as set out on the Website or Application at the time of purchase, are inclusive of any taxes payable, are due immediately and are non-refundable. The Company reserves the right to determine final prevailing pricing.
Refund request is subject to a 16% admin fee per transaction, within 30 days of written request. Alternatively, a credit can be held on account at face value, or be applied to another service that is similar or is deemed acceptable by the company without further fines or penalty.